HHR 14.3% 0.6¢ hartshead resources nl

This share price action suggests that RR are having second...

1. 6,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    This share price action suggests that RR are having second thoughts about Anning/Sommerville project. And who could blame the sellers for not wanting to take the risk. The current fiscal climate in UK surrounding O&G is so uncertain, I imagine there are producers just spitting chips and threatening to pull stumps.

Re Shell pipeline, I have been led to believe that it is HHR that have yet to sign, given they dont want to be on the hook to deliver gas through Shell's infrastructure until the gas is coming to surface, so I'm not concerned about that. Indeed, surely if Shell are trying to sell these assets, wouldnt they be as keen as mustard to get additional gas coming through.

Re RR, Francesco Mazzagatti appears, by his very nature, to be a risk taker, so I doubt he's prepared to pull the plug on a project of such significance because of some word soup put out by the leader of the opposition, in order to save face after dumping the 28 billion pound pa govt investment in the green transition.

It is estimated by the office of govt that the green transition will cost 50 bill pounds pa for the next 26 years, and there is absolutely no way that the govt purse would be able to support that type of expenditure, so they NEED the energy sector, who have the skill set, to heavily contribute.

Bottom line, the UK is in election year and the mud slinging has started early. Between the deselection of the Labour candidate for Rochdale over antisemitic remarks, to the chaos in the commons over an SNP motion on Gaza and now Lee Anderson losing the whip over Islamophobia comments, its tit for tat all the way. The Latest btw is that the deputy leader of the opposition Angela Raynor has been accused of tax dodging on the sale of a second home.

As one other poster suggested the other day, we will find out soon enough. As a last thought, those who are filthy with the company for not updating, need to bear in mind this: Much of what is happening in the UK is completley out of their hands. They need govy decisions to go their way on FDP, and new leases. They need RR to confirm they are still proceeding, and they also need some reality and certainty to come back into the conversation regarding fiscal terms in the O&G sector. Oh and it would also be good if the gas price was a bit higher!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $16.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $32.53K 5.183M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 11086175 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4404864 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.