HHR 0.00% 0.7¢ hartshead resources nl

Q1 - 2024, page-317

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Mate.

The only games played here is by HHR management. RRE does not have to inform HHR shareholders. HHR does. They have selectively informed the usual buddies and insiders it seems, and those who directly contacted them.

The movement by small orders are an consequence of no liquidity and this point to no reversal in sight. I am sure we pop up a bit as 1c is at support, but it will not hold on a long term if no statement issue confidence to the market.

It is really disappointing to see the same management do the same trick they got lambasted for by their own accountant in ANA. Let them buy up the shares. They were howling and begging for performance shares. Could there be a reason even the management does not want the shares? Now we see the real worth of them when they have to negotiate head wind. Or more precisely, the sole purpose of having a management rather than technical project managers.

So I disagree. Everything is not fine, and no games are being played by sophs or brokers. The price suggests we are dead in the water for now. The small orders can be anything from stops, clean up's and split orders.

What does Wall Street say about a stock that is on a year long down trend when the rest of the market is in a bull market uptrend? They would have sold this one long time ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $6.645K 958.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 11191676 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 8900135 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.