HHR 0.00% 0.6¢ hartshead resources nl

I have zero confidence in HHR management but a lot of respect...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I have zero confidence in HHR management but a lot of respect for analysts. Be it fundamental, business or technical. Actually I have so much respect for them that I have a dozen hired at extravagant salaries.

If HHR management start providing transparent messaging we have a starting point for constructive turn around. I still remember all the shady behaviour of the ANA past. Even their own accountant made comments in the annual report questioning the way they conducted the Hartshead take over. Not forgetting the bonuses paid out for non-completed milestones in ANA despite the project ended up in complete failure. Even having leaky ship to secure all buddies came out before the blow off. My advise to them is get less greedy and start getting some honest work done. Imagine if they had a reasonable target in 2021/22 rather than 1 $ a share that got all of us cheering and themselves losing sense of reality. There has always been something shady and hidden in their agenda and messaging.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.5K 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 15112888 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 7178891 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.