HHR 14.3% 0.6¢ hartshead resources nl

Q1 - 2024, page-9

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    One would hope you are right that we see some upwards move, but I still feel confident we dont see much upwards movement for the approval compared to the severe drop if it is rejected. Now, I dont think it will be rejected, but I am sure we all would be surprised if it is not approved.

If you map all announcements over the past 2-3 years it has caused drops in price. The most important milestone announcement caused the biggest drop. Since then we have moved from owning 100% of the assets to 20% and the price from 5,4 to 2.4. It takes a creative person to design performance bonus for that one.

I think new licenses may attract some attention, where as the current project wont see interest until production. Or a mercy killing by RRE, but why would they pay even remotely more than the divestment amounts? One other option is to start over at a new venture as HHR/ANA/PVD has done multiple times before. Would hurt us long time holders short term, but may give the impression of a new shiny outfit and the dumping on new investors could take place as per the "greater fools theory".

At the end of the day it has surprised us all how this piece of **** has reacted price wise. I for one didnt expect winter to come without at least some relief.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $16.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $32.53K 5.183M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 11086175 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4404864 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.