TIE 0.00% 67.0¢ tietto minerals limited

Good question.@IndexInvestor, I really don’t understand it...

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Good question.@IndexInvestor, I really don’t understand it exactly either.
    Others on here have described in some detail how it icould be done , by shorting and loaning shares to other companies, by bot manipulation, etc etc. You are right , the Bid does put a floor under the SP. unfortunately there also appears to be a very tight “ lid” on TIE as well ATM. Look at the sp trading range in the past 4 months since the T/O announced.
    The market also still remains somewhat unconvinced as to TIE,s ability to produce gold as per plan, after so many downgrades and missed targets, due to many factors discussed on this forum.The ramp up has been slow.
    it will take several quarters of “ good “ production and free cash flow to alter this.
    The positives are that the stars appear to be aligning for TIE finally.
    My prediction of 38500 ozs for Q 1 is a little below their target, but hopefully that’s the minimum and they do better. At circa 150-160 Koz this year, debt free, unhedged, debottlenecking the front end of the plant to reach steady 5.5 million TPA, and exploration for near mine satellite deposits , all sounds good.
    My reading of the debottlenecking is that it is only the crusher that’s is unable to deliver the 5.5 MTPA , not the grinding mill. This is much cheaper , simpler and quicker to fix than the grinding circuit.
    so all that is positive.
    But, I think for as long as the T/O continues ( 12 months max total length ) the games will continue, holding the share price in the tight band it is currently in.
    Q1 report will be critical, we need a strong production result over a full 3 months.Grade needs to hold around or better than 1.0 g/t, and stockpiles to be gaining rapidly for the coming wet season.
    valuations all say that TIE worth a lot more than the bid, but the market doesn’t seem to agree.
    I,ll be hanging on to my shares for a while yet , hope you do too .

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $768.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 68.0¢ 67.0¢ $2.559M 3.804M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1574340 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.0¢ 6781624 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
67.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
67.0¢ 68.0¢ 67.0¢ 59083
Last updated 15.59pm 22/05/2024 ?
TIE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.