ZNO 0.00% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

With the Q1 announcement around the corner, I wanted to...

1. 658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    With the Q1 announcement around the corner, I wanted to reinvigorate this stock with some excitement & see what people are expecting as a result.

Be realistic with your prediction & if you like, feel free to add a reason as to why you think that number will be hit (small, medium or large). Let’s see how this goes.

I’ll start things off: NZ 18 million

Reasons why:
    Last quarter saw the business deliver 20 mil in revenue, up 5 mil from the quarter before that. We know that 10 mil came from the month of April & the remainder from the months of May and June.

I think management has learnt their lessons and won’t be delivering monthly revenue figures again, no matter how high it is, as retail investors will judge performance on a month to month basis. So this tells me that despite no monthly announcement, there could be something brewing in the background (just speculation).

In the last 3 months the brand has received world wide media attention, both good and bad, through the likes of Australian mainstream media, announcement of United Airlines, and through negative write ups in the UK, with a lesser extent, the USA.

Since Q4 we’ve seen reputable companies start using Zoono through content shared in this forum, Germany approve Zoono for 14 day surface use & a domino effect of other companies buying the product due to more reputable brands using it (example - Nigeria airport using Zoono due to United Airlines endorsing it).

What we also know is that the B2C component overall made 15% of the marketshare last financial year, with 0.6m coming from UK and Europe, so the impact those write ups had in the UK from a B2C perspective on revenue this quarter is marginal at best. FYI - FDA has already approved Zoono Hand Sanitiser for 24hr protection in America.

What we don’t know is if those articles had an impact on B2B revenue, but on the flip side, we have seen major business across the UK and USA sign up with Zoono despite these articles, as they’ve conducted their own independent research. What’s interesting is that a number of these reputable business have gone public and endorsed Zoono, counteracting the write ups by daily telegraph.

All in all, with a pandemic not going away any time soon, cruise lines opening up for service in America & business staying open with Covidsafe plans, this product is best positioned for the new world we live in.

So once again, given all that has happened these last 3 months, I’m guessing NZ 18mil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.655M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $12.32K 450.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 569609 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 914800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ 135200
Last updated 15.57pm 17/05/2024 ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.