CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Q2 onwards, page-15

1. 2,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4357

Let's have a look at some more technology-related stocks.

MP1.ax

Sector: Information Technology Software and Services

Current MC = $735mil

Quarterly revenue history:

March 2018 = $5.14mil

June 2018 = $5.78mil

Sep 2018 = $6.86mil

Dec 2018 = $8.82mil

March 2019 = $8.36mil with cash flow = negative $9.6mil

Cash in hand = $73.8mil (this means EV > $660mil). The company was able to raise $60mil few weeks ago.

Each company is different in terms of sector, market, assets, customers, services and products.... but

common theme here is: the market is willing to support many companies with growth in revenue, quarter on quarter, even they are still in the red (losing money). I believe EN1 has very good potential of seeing its MC in the range of $200mil-$300mil after it can show the market good growth in revenue in Q2, Q3, and Q4 this year and onto next year. The beauty of EN1 is a fixed cost structure. It can achieve significant quarterly revenue growth with positive cash flow while many other companies achieving quarterly growth in revenue but with significant negative cash flow (in other words, still losing money).

Please read my previous posts in this thread regarding other companies so that we all can get a good picture of what the future hold for share price and market cap of EN1.

My next post will be relevant research on NEARMAP (NEA.AX) and ZIP PAY (Z1P.AX). Again to help us see through the amazing potential sp appreciation of EN1 in the next few quarters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.