CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Q2 onwards, page-198

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    I wouldn't be suprised if it was all of the monthly Conversion Notes that have scared people away from this company. From the last announcement i think there are only about $300,000 worth of conversion notes left. Once these get converted (and most likely sold at any price on the day) I feel we will start seeing movement.

While most people on here have tried their hand out at financial maths to try and proved that we are very close or borderline runrate profitable however the slightly sheepish answer that Hunter got back from Ted where 65K AUD per day figure was met with "hope so" or something similar makes me think that 1 other factor is at play.

None of these figures seem to include the cost of activating publishers. I don't know if this is a once off or an annual fee of sorts. So the cost of activation would be weighing us down from reaching runrate profitability. Don't get me wrong i am all for activating more publishers now to give us more profits in the future however i believe it is one of the financial components that means we aren't yet run-rate profitable.

Moving forward I do believe that things will start moving soon or atleast by the time the end of july hits and we have the figures for quater 2.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.