CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Q2 onwards, page-5

1. 6,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1563
    Excited for Q2, here's my latest rookie take, please correct if wrong:

From the ann: EN1 Market Update 323% Revenue Growth in Q1

EN1’s recent daily programmatic revenue average at the close ofQ1 scaled to about A$48k per day.

So, my understanding here is with the 90 days lag for receipts we can expect , roughly, 48k AUD / day in programmatic revenue or more based on the start of April if some of those are receipted this quarter. Additionally we may receive revenue from other sources.

So, 48k / day * 90 = $4.32mil for the Q2, which I am hoping is conservative based on the announcements unless I'm mistaken.

From the most recent 4C
    9.8 Total estimated cash outflows $2,237 mil (not sure if this includes everything such as interest on borrowed money) - hoping they are closer to their estimate than the quarter just gone, I see Ted's explanation.

So, would it be correct to hope for profit of $2.083 mil for Q2? Or, hopefully more with receipts from predominantly the back half of Q1? I'm guessing no, as it does seem a bit too good.

But, if we hit that figure, I'm hoping for the SP to hit around 6 - 7.5c, which would be nice. Once EN1 strings a few consecutive quarters of profitability AND growth together, I believe that is when the SP may take off like other tech growth unicorns. I'd love to see a decent revenue update, if it continues to grow, it will be exciting times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.