IPD 0.00% 6.8¢ impedimed limited

We can have no idea of who sold, and why., or even whether the...

1. 5,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3118
    We can have no idea of who sold, and why., or even whether the sellers are also related or same as the buyer & were on the line at 13.5c.
    The stock also dealt a fair amount in the 13.25c space.

It is a good retrace on the charts.
    And now not much is truly for sale in near vicinity .

What I also see - is over $370000 worth of IPD shares were bought today.
    And only a few days ago at the 15.25c , $1500000 at least bought by a single buyer, in addition to many weeks of subtle but strong buying.

We wait is all can do. Though I know it’s been forever.

In a future not very far away when there are 5000 sozos at least , got to zoom up and do the sums on at least $20000 pa revenue each. Only for breast cancer patients, in the US alone.
    And still a far greater market than this for breast in US on its own. 10000 installations I think.
    Plus then rest of world also to come

And - All cancers, including prostate, melanoma, ovarian, urogenital other, renal cancers.

Plus ultimately - Renal failure diagnosis, monitoring, dialysis.
    Sozo has approvals for renal failure.

Heart failure. Sarcopenia.
    Highly accurate definitive measurement for both and important.

IPD BIS & decade+ valuable data and software IP— is not only global standard of care for accurate body fluids measurement , lymphedema onset able to detect early enough to prevent. Etc.

Duty of care. Guidelines for cancer patients treatment before, during, years after treatment for cancer where axial lymph nodes involvement.
    Lest we forget.

A medical device company interested in Sozo and ImpediMed IP - feeling the need to acquire, as base case, needs pay way higher & multiples of here.
    Whatever positioning is at present time occurring.

I get sense that we are shaping up for move higher if jostling has concluded abouts, and this be definitely a positive year ahead this year.
    Now with medical reimbursement and exclusive longstanding position for Sozo, broad relationships building but must also be one snowball effect for IPD - now with required care status monitoring and managing cancer patients through their survivl life journey.
    Last edited by Aqua65: 19/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $137.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $105.3K 1.558M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54839 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 9349 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.