NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

G..not going to comment...other than 2 say...before you...

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    G..not going to comment...other than 2 say...before you post...ask yourself..am I doing more harm than good?
    Anyway...as time passes and we get more and more reviews (especially post new product sales) think we will start seeing more truthful sounding posts...like one liners..."fantastic"..."very happy... beat expectations" down to "these don't work"...rather than vested or agenda based type posts.

Still think Amazon.com reviews are pretty worthless without further referenced research. Note in other Countries that have their own Amazon sites that the reviews appear far more authentic and our overall star rating is way higher than the US .com site. Expect that with all the hardware improvements in new range the old complaints...main one BT connection (earlier on) and lack of understanding b/w "over canal" and "in canal" earbud configuration are resolved. Believe that Smart buds are still highly misunderstiod in terms of the need to personalise. Airpods are wifi dumb buds. Peeps going to take time to "get" "tailored" hearing. That won't be coming from Apple...that will be coming from our more direct competitors.
    What will happen is that the Lives will give a taste of what "smart" actually means at a kick in price comparable to the ol' oral b catastrophy...better looking/better sound/bit of smart (wow know what these can do?...type of thing)/similar price range/part pay options/ colour range maybe?/bulletproof BT/best in class charge and recharge times etc.
    Expecting big market penetration from this end.
    Mow that increases brand recognition/exposure to broad consumer market which in turn draws attention to dmarter product IQ buds vis augmented/tailored hearing...again I call this the "business end" of the product range the serious in office on site type of individual a meld of business functionality coupled with auduo relief/personalitsation...no more sitting at your desk listening to elevator music or the DH at the next desk playing latest Youtube whatever. Isolation from the noise without being isolated if you know what I mean. "Hear what you want to hear"...
    And then....woohoo... The Boost...my fav...the OTC slayer. Flagship! This will get it's attentiin from the Top down. AI/superb hardware/R&D focus with trickle down developments to IQ buds and Lives. Attention also drawn from name recognition...quality...and our existing product exposure and the wider exposure I anticipate Live will bring us. Boost will support other models as the Apex product direct competitor to the hearing aid industry...judt a hell of a lot cheaper a nd cooler looking in stereo. Sure we don't capture the seriously deaf...but we capture one huge chunk of the market and we're first out buddy..FIRST!!!! Look at who's second...baha ha...like I've said you couldn't "hope" for better competition...LOL!

Anyway. .the integation and support of our upcoming range needs to be considered closely it is quite a marvelous cross promoting and self contained set of variants. It was no stroke of luck this combination came into play. The longs here were debating for months how the new product variants might look once announced. None were able to pin it.
    Even now I don't pretend to have a full grip on how these models will integrate and support the NUH Iconic. That will pan out after release and over time...what I do know is that if you thought the story was exciting up to now...it's only going to get more exciting as we see our play growing long term. We have the ability to produce highest end product in a massive market...we've shown that already...we have the ability to distribute to that market...we have the people to keep us ahead of the pack...rest is budgetary constraint and time IMO. Won't ever say no brainer...but sheet...we got phenomenal FA! Couple more derisks and we're set big time IMO

Much fun ahead...me thinks! Newbs DYOR...sure you'll be impressed...longs know you already are!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.