NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

I got a similar attitude Beep. This baby has that ability to...

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    I got a similar attitude Beep. This baby has that ability to take off like Phar Lap. You ccn't judge what is going to spear it into blue sky. My goal is a seriously chunky freehold position but don't believe I can achieve that in the single digits (not without serious risk of worsening my average which I'm not prepared to do).
    Mr Market is fickle I'm aware and keep a constant eye on the Macro. But bar a GFC event (which is never a one day event...bar flash crashes and that's why I never employ stop losses...bar maybe going off the grid situations which I've never done anyway as well as my belief re engineered push downs to trigger the stop losses...hey though..each to their own right? Just what I do...respect those that employ them in particular trade strategies and can see merit...just not how I play most of the time...but most important...everyone needs to develop their own style that works for them.)

Anyway my plan is to hold large and keep topping in packages if it will imprive my average. At the stage where I'm happy with my balance. Moves in the 5 to 20 range won't concern me. Podt 20 I start letting go of highest priced packages and grab my CGT bonus. Whatever else anyone else does is cool. Obviously I get peeved when I see the pushdowns (time delay) and if I should see nasty FA change then trade plan changes on a pin...but I'm in a happy place here overall.

Like what I see on the charts as well...aware of overhead resistance levels and historical drivers/ events...what more can you ask for at this end of the market?

Probably post too much here though...what can I say? It's the most interesting stock I'm in!

Lovin' it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.