BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Q3 FY2018 Quarterly, page-48

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    It might pay to revisit the last quarterly and re-read page 4 regarding the on-boarding of each partner which is between 3 to 9 months, hence managements advice regarding first material revenues expected June quarter( Q4 FY 18).

Still... will be interesting to see what the upcoming quarterly shows, but I for one won't be expecting anything material till then. It's all there in black and white. I've noticed too many that jump into a stock and never read the announcements properly .....or forget ... easy to do .. hence why I always read and re-read announcements.

Traders will trade, Investors will invest I guess ... I see nothing wrong with managements guidance so far. If i see no material revenues later this year, then I'll review my position ...till then still happy to accumulate at these prices.

Of course it is still a spec stock and should be treated as one. Good things take time, but caution should still be exercised by those who have less cash to speculate with.

Goldbear ..... don't your fingers get sore ?? keep up the good work - your posts are always a good read.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.