BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

@drbgt40 totes malotes carbon credit extends the appeal for the...

1. 9,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3485
    @drbgt40
    totes malotes

carbon credit extends the appeal for the strategic thinkers

thats why you do a month free to lower any initial sticker shock resistance but make it opt out to ensure its not max gamed by tyre kickers. majority of tyre kickers who want a free one off insight worry theyll miss the opt out because it will be something someone else has to deal with or missed in the 'paperwork' given its not actually that big a spend

natural mistake from a silicon valley 'free world' greenhorn - they underestimate just how many low rent types there are that clutter up real channels

get rid of 70% of time wastage that way though there'll still be some vermin. cleans out the hopper

all of it works to lift the hem of the dress

3 yr annuity is preetty damn good - the premium will be substantial if/when confirmed - 1.5- 2x sector p/s ratio imo

all part of right sizing toward higher end more valuable clients that should value strategic insights more - Thor-esque if you will

I speculate DM will be feeling strong sense of deja vu as he has same conversations in some places he had 2 years ago with Thor - after 3rd party distributors intitially told him how it would work - only to find rats and mice were actually rats and mice and quality was quality

Dicker Data gets it. Minimum blowback there imo. ingram Micro hard to say. Sooo big - hard to tell who knows where the ball is. Could take 1-2 years before they finally work out who/how to champion it among what literally appears to be thousands if not 10s of thousands of product lines.

Smaller/smarter the distributor the better in my experience for something like this - like speaks to like. But never know where an uber smart champion might be sitting in the big shops

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.