ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Q3

1. 2,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    According to schedule, we should hear some news in the coming days/weeks.
    Finalisation of mine plan and schedule of mining should be done as well as an outline of a strategy to market the peripheral mineral deposits surround the Pollucite with a bit of luck.  Would be great to secure a buyer for all three elements prior to mining.  Contributing factor to the delay? Soon see.
    The exciting part about this off-take negotiation for me personally is there could be more than one party expressing interest.  referring to potentially more than one in the company docs...."partner(s)".....Possibly this is another reason for the minor delay? Hopefully there is some bidding!
    Supposed to hear news around the end of May, but a few days won't make any difference I suppose.
    It should be an awesome Q3 coming up imo, with mining due to commence in the second half of this year.
    Can we secure buyers for Cs/Li and K all from the one deposit?!? Let's hope so.  Good luck and enjoy the coming quarter.  At least there will be news and we can all stop referring to the deafening silence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.