AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

sorry I hadn't told you before. Can't remember his exact words -...

1. 82,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    sorry I hadn't told you before. Can't remember his exact words - but, something like they knew what they wanted and they were heading for it - it was certainly no surprise or accident.

And, what that meant to me was that they had a market idea clearly identified (don't know where they got the idea from - ie. internal or external) - and they went towards it and when they got it - by the speed of the uptake - they were on the money -- quite literally.

Which, when I extend that out to the ideas (Bobs ideas) that they haven't gotten around to yet - because of restraints in working on NF, caps and ???????? what's the other big one???

that the list of ideas he has yet to come - may well be on the money as well.

There's only 24 hours in a day though and 365 in a year - and, the poor dear is run off his feet

It will be interesting to see how it develops over the next couple of years as cash becomes available to develop more of these things if we wish.

I did mention that I would be rather happy if he didn't keep his ideas list out on the bench for any 'passersby' to get a glimpse of

he said he has that covered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.