SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

Maybe it is different in the US vs ASX, because PLL gives...

1. 4,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8321
    Maybe it is different in the US vs ASX, because PLL gives guidance on SYAQ each time they have a quarterly. They also host a proper investor call where people can ask some of the questions that we ask here. I would have to look back at PLS's ramp up to nameplate to see if guidance was given, I was a share holder back then and should know, but can not be for sure, maybe someone else remembers. I do remember galaxy giving guidance and they were most assuredly in ramp up to nameplate.

You are correct guidance is just that, guidance, and you will either by low, on target or high. Here's the thing though over time you given enough data points, we should be able to judge if a person is consistently over doing it, or underdoing it. This then makes an impression on other decision making issues. Here is and example 6 quarters in a row, guidance says we will have revenue higher than what it actually turns out to be. Just after that a project is quoted as being a 1 billion dollar project, as an investor how are you going to view this?. In any business you gain either a good reputation or a bad one by being consistently right or consistently wrong, I feel you and others who believe that we should just back out of analyzing and trust the company really do investors a dis-service. We should hold them to a high standard and ask for excellence, if you want to be at the pointy end of the boat you need to be prepared to show that you deserve that privilege

As investors we deserve to know what are management is thinking, 3 months is a short enough time frame that everyone should have a pretty good idea of what the plan is and know what is needed to execute it. If they don't then maybe we should find someone who can. All I want is the right person to properly run the company, if that is James, I will support it, but we need to start doing things right .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $762.9K 23.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 6936941 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 6177612 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.