SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

Q4 Earning Discussion Area, page-39

1. 13,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4570
    I feel you and others who believe that we should just back out of analyzing and trust the company

Far from it, I thoroughly enjoy good analysis but take them with a grain of salt, there are a lot of assumptions/ expectations made on internet forums that are based more on emotion than reality. Just because an individual has higher expectations does not mean it's right or realistic.

Shipments delve into the world of confidentiality, largely at the request of the buyer, so details of individual shipments and individual payments are not revealed generally, its just a combined figure every 3 months and even that is skewed by QP's. It's just the way the system works not something sinister .

The reason we have quarterlies and material requirement is to keep shareholders informed. I'm content with that others may not be, such is life in a forum. Traders like updates but I doubt JB gives a stuff about them. Most CEO's would prefer to report every 12 months and just get on with the job, quarterlies prevent that.

The subject of guidance was broached by JB either at the AGM or updates but can't remember the details, like you I was a shareholder of PLS at the time of Commissioning and also can't remember. The restrictions may be more about financial forecasts rather than production. In the end guidance is just that , guidance not fact, IMO we have already been given the best guidance and that is improved recoveries and improving throughput.

I've been in companies that gave monthly production figures but they eventually stopped because they varied so much, quarterlies smooth things out.

I agree a conference call after a quarterly is a good idea and have mentioned the subject in a previous post, hopefully the new PR man will indroduce it.

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $762.9K 23.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 6936941 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 6177612 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.