QAN 0.65% $6.11 qantas airways limited

i apologize, i posted in the wrong thread, so i've now re-posted...

1. 8,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    i apologize, i posted in the wrong thread, so i've now re-posted in the right one.

just like everyone else here stating their opinion, so am i. if i, or someone else, disagrees with what was said, is that a reason to resort to name calling and claims of defamation? no it isn't? if i have stated something that is incorrect, i have no issue with being, and am happy to be, corrected.

i have also noticed that some members of this forum that are replying to posts, have disclosed that hold no stock in qantas. to each his own, but why would you be wasting your time posting on a stock market forum about listed company that you do not own stock in? that really makes no sense to me.

for members of this forum that are employed by qantas, i can understand where you are coming from, but qantas is no longer a government owned company. regardless of whether you agree with decisions that management make, they have the power to make those decisions. off-shoring to save on labor costs is happening in just about every industry in australia. if it can be done cheaper overseas, and can be done as good or better, then i can understand why management wants to go overseas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.11
Change
-0.040(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $9.956B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.15 $6.17 $6.10 $37.91M 6.182M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18577 $6.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.13 10461 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.