QAN 1.78% $6.35 qantas airways limited

QAN CEO announces mandatory VACCINATIONS for International travel, page-71

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I swear the ProCo VidVaxers are in a competition to be dumber than traditional Anti vaxers at this point.
    I mean seriously ffs do some basic research on this and you will quickly see why anyone with half a brain is pushing back on mandatory Covid vaccinations especially when peddled as law by a privately owned airline.
    Call it a gut feeling or whatever you will but most people can sense that totally experimental vaccines with minimal R&D time, massive financial incentives and liability waivers for manufacturers are a massive recipe for disaster.
    Comparing Covid vaccine with any previous vaccines is comparing apples and oranges.
    RNA vaccines (moderna/pfizer) have never been approved for use on humans as there is way too many unknown potential side effects including this little gem “theoretical probability vaccine DNA can integrate into your Genome”

I guess it’s only a theoretical probability and they’ve tested it for 3 months on a couple of thousand people so it should be sweeet.
    Our beloved AstraZeneca Vaccine is based on a modified chimpanzee virus not human as has historically been the norm with virus vector vaccines. Again what could possibly go wrong.

So the argument is:
    healthy adults and children who have virtually no risk from this virus should be forced to take experimental vaccines with potential side effects that may show up years later so that they won’t expose you to the virus on a plane? Hold on a sec champ, if you’ve been immunised why are you worried about being exposed? You are safe, Allan ReJoyce the saviour has protected you!

But what about the Leukaemia transport patient that cant get vaccinated and is squashed into Row 27 seat E you ask?
    Well firstly immunocompromised people are in danger of dying from virtually anything including the common cold. There really is not a lot you can do for someone with a poorly functioning immune system (including the elderly etc) it’s a sad fact that we cannot live forever.
    Secondly the vaccine doesn’t stop you catching covid it just prepares your immune system to fight it. Meaning just like the flu jab, you will most likely still catch and spread the covid(albeit with less severe symptoms) -not sure what less severe than Asymptomatic is but it must be good.

For the record I have all my shots, I’ve never been anti-vaccine they have made the world a much better place.
    The problem here is a CEO of an airline dictating National health guidelines for travel. I mean some serious bloody alarm bells should be ringing. You are literally saying a private company should decide wether Australian Citizens have access to their country.
    Pull your heads out of your smug little high horse bum holes and start doing some reading (not on fb) before we end up living in some dystopian hell hole

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.35
Change
-0.115(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $10.38B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.46 $6.46 $6.28 $16.51M 2.599M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 38877 $6.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.35 10394 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.