QAN 5.34% $6.71 qantas airways limited

qan worlds second best airline, page-49

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Scottaru,
    Granted, you can find some cheap Qantas fares just like any of them.
    To compare Qantas with SIA from Sydney to London is not exactly apples with apples.

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear from the outset but I am talking about standard published airfares and in particular business class.
    Now I know that the masses fly economy however Qantas pride themselves on business class and I will not fly any other way on Int'l routes.
    And just getting back to one of my original posts on the Qantas subject, I think that if you were paying from your own pocket and if you are honest with yourself, then to save $1,200 on a round trip in business class even you would have to say, I've got nothing to lose except $1,200 so might as well fly SIA.
    Unless of course the sharemarket has been unbelievably kind to you and then you might say...hang the saving, Qantas is safer so better off paying an extra 1200 and be sure to touch the ground again.

BTW, what I said previously about QFF and business class awards is an issue that is and will continue to lose them many loyal customers. This is not a way to recognize so called loyalty. I doubt that they know the meaning of the word.
    You don't need to be a rocket scientist to formulate a better system such as wait listing customers who want an award business class seat (that way they get to use their points) and on the eve of departure for each Int'l flight someone looks to see how many vacant seats are avail......... and let's say 10 in business class, and those on the top of the wait list (say even 6-7) get to business class as they had desired.
    Cost to Qantas ......supposedly nothing but good PR and that in itself is what loyalty is surely about. It cuts both ways but Qantas have yet to see that.

Perhaps a Qantas guru might to put that in James Strongs suggestion box, sitting out there collecting dust.
    Yeah, I am real dark on them!!! lol
    Funny as well is that many Qantas staff agree with me.

Sally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.71
Change
0.340(5.34%)
Mkt cap ! $10.93B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.49 $6.79 $6.48 $141.5M 21.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2060 $6.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.72 99248 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.