QAN 3.28% $7.37 qantas airways limited

QAN, page-54

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    There's a reason why Virgin has tanked and Qantas is riding profits. People are flying with Qantas. Trust me - if anyone has a problem with being a Qantas flyer it would be me - delays, mechanical failures, crap customer service, 2 hour phone wait times, despicable food, I've had 3 out of 4 flights cancelled and rescheduled the following day. Qantas is a dog balls breakfast YET I will fly with them every time. You know why? Great safety record and I'm a nervous flyer so it helps. The Qantas lounges are great when flights delayed - so I'm not hanging in duty free for 3 hours, and I've consolidated my frequent flyer points with one airline instead of having them everywhere like my superannuation. And their separate domestic terminal is less of a sh*t show. Qantas disappoint me but I will resentfully fly with them everytime because now and again, I'll get the best customer service or flight crew and it makes everything okay. It's like my iPhone. It's a piece of sh*t but Im a repeat customer coz it's familiar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.