qanda to bbq julia this evening ..., page-66

1. 2,842 Posts.
    ravishankaray,

No she actually said...

"People will walk down the isle of their supermarkets with their compensation dollars in their hands looking for cheaper products...." I nearly fell out of my chair laughing... LOOOOOL

Yeah right so will all have this huge amount of $$$$ as compensation as you go shopping... well folks wrong.

I was talking to a friend of mine (a tax expert) and the discussion come around to this compensation. This friend told me dont be fooled...and i was a little shocked and asked why.

And this friend told me...

"That any tax payer under $22,000 will get nothing, because the easiest way for compensation to be handed out will be to give a tax deduction for certain spending like electricty etc etc. Only issue that anyone on around $22,000 or less you don't actually pay any tax....so you more than likely end up get very little or nothing"

EEK

My friend went on...

"You will need a earn a pretty good salary to get in front..."

Maybe this why the govt can't release the compsensation details as they are fighting with greens who basically want no compensation at all compared to labor who probably want something quite big that they can wave at the public to get them onside......

Cheers
    Muzza

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.