qanda to bbq julia this evening ..., page-72

1. 8,527 Posts.
    The usual blather from Julia - the usual hahaha-ing as an answer to everything - the usual stacked audience who have to state their voting intentions when they apply for tickets.She'd talk her way out of gaol. And is boring boring boring. Not a leader - but the worst kind of leader.

There was a hugely better show on at the exact same time -= David Frost interviews Michael PArkinson (Last week they showed the the reverse show - Parko interviwing Frost!)

If not the best two shows on TV this year I'll eat my hat.
    So only saw Julia in the ad breaks - but she was doing her usual act 0f not answering questions directly and playiong ring a ring a rosy with the truth.
    Tony Jones looked suitably subservient/sycophantic/and the leftie audience applauded furiousl in all the right places.

This show is now a joke - and an insult to any fair minded person's intelligence. I am absolutely fed up to the back teeth with this devious woman and her devious Party - she is over-exposed on media - everytime we turn on the TV she pops up. I've had enough of her and her lies, her twists and her turns.

Frost and Parkinson were absolutely superb!

Who wants to watch Julia. A mediocre, cynical, and manipulative waffler. Who goes along with the prevailing wind - and changes her position with every puff in another diection. Cannot stand the sight of her - and the sound of her is worse. She lied - yet now tries to wriggle out of this bald-faced lie. And now tells us we voted for her.
    So do all her lackeys!

I find people who have no talent but who are puffed up with their own importance extremely tedious. And fake.
    Sad;y, their hopelessness is bringing down our country.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.