One thing i did find refreshing for qanda this evening and would...

1. 17,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    One thing i did find refreshing for qanda this evening and would be nice if the other politicians begin to take notice is she did not try spend her whole time running down the opposition.There was some refernce to it but it was not a he said she said thing going on that often breacks down these shows into poor viewing.She had all the oppurtunity to run off doing that in my view she is getting legs with dealing in the spotlight.

Having Kevin Rudd polling well is not a bad thing i think it means your top position people are also polling well.Kind of think Abbott would be better moving Turnball up the ladder and ditching the second in charge now.I would even see Rudd as a good second for Gillard but the position he holds now would maybe not be in the best intrest for doing that.

It makes you wonder why nowdays with all the polling that they dont move onto the ministers with it and give them some spotlight time .After all they do have some very important policy formation and instruction to deliver.

I would love see more of the parliment and have the focus on the collective rather than the leadership.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.