QAN 0.69% $7.17 qantas airways limited

qantas and union involvement, page-2

1. 160 Posts.
    It is quite strange. Since VBA is going the same route as premium airlines as Qantas, then why is the UNION not asking for the same salary as Qantas paid for their members in VBA?

IMO, the article below might be true. "Not offending union fans, just my opinion"
    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/aviation/qantas-lashes-union-hypocrisy-it-says-the-twu-has-made-deals-with-rival-airlines-to-outsource-staff-at-lower-wages/story-e6frg95x-1226035522630

I see that the dispute has been going for years. Even in the mid recession, the union dare to ask Qantas in 2008, where Geoff Dixon still a CEO, for a huge pay rise. Shame on you Union!

the union keep accusing Qantas management that they are trying to cover up Jetstar subsidising Qantas and Qantas Int. not really losing money. Well, if the fact turn out that the union is wrong, I would like to see Alan Joyce and Qantas managements took this matter to the court, suing the union for damaging their goodwill and demanding a public apology.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.