QAN 0.80% $7.42 qantas airways limited

Qantas has just made its last Airbus A380 flight until 2023, page-16

1. 978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    sbaggy you are on another planet,
    Once those borders open up and fights resume we as a family will be going to Tassie see Grandma.....or should we hop in our camper trailer and drive 5000km.Mark my words people are itching to see family,friends,holidays .xmas on its way. But I guess you think we all have plenty of time and want to drive across Australia with the kids screaming in the back..Travel is going to ping once we control outbreaks and have latest testing ect.
    We are about to open borders very soon and once Wa gets the green light we will be paying a hefty fee no doubt to go see Granny. Or should we go buy a caravan and spend 7 days driving there and sell our Qantas shares...Will be $5 easy xmas and that extra loot will get me a ticket to see Granny in Tassie....
    Sorry to express myself folks in this manner but some people,downrampers ect do my head in...A big hold for me with no worries at all....Dow jones held up very well With Mr Trump as he was on the phone chatting about stimulus...Qantas is about to take off again....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.