QAN 1.66% $5.92 qantas airways limited

qantas highest rating in airlines worldwide!!!, page-11

1. 9,046 Posts.
    No chef747...I'm talking about todays QANTAS (I can even spell it). The airline usually gets pretty good reviews....check some out on SMH travel section if you like. Certainly been our experience. Granted the QANTAS of old was a better airline....back in the good old days when it was government owned and the unions had aircraft maintenance regimes that were second to none. And I think the economy seat pitch was 33-34". Even now though I'm sure they are much better than most around the world. Regarding Manila.....don't know what maintenance is being done there....likely C checks at the Lufthansa facility? I hear it's pretty good - and I'm assuming there is some Australian involvement in the inspections. Hope I'm not wrong...not telling the wife anyway...
    People can bash QANTAS all they want....we like them and when the price is right...prefer them. Having worked for a Middle East airline for a decade and having a fair idea of their maintenance skills and inspection quality at the time...Makes me appreciate QANTAS even more. Anyway, it will be a sad day if Australia loses this iconic brand that we all are connected to. Thanks to lousy management and a government that again fails to look out for an Australian business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.92
Change
-0.100(1.66%)
Mkt cap ! $9.646B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.95 $5.96 $5.85 $28.86M 4.883M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16048 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 41721 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.