VBA 0.00% 35.5¢ virgin blue holdings limited

qantas to strike buckle up virgin, page-3

1. 726 Posts.
    Hi Ehwebba
    i think this week coming is going to be a good week for the virgin blue. i have been watching it for the last 2-3 months going up and down like a hookers draws.

but i just jumpin with 95000 shares as just now as ''WHEN QF cock....pit crew say there is going to be a strike. it means a strike ,not this business of working with your left hand ,striking for 1minute what a bunch of jokers the ground staff grease monkeys are.

i am thinking unless a last minute truce at qf the (new low cost carrier) we should get a little rocket up the bum of vba share price, that sounds like a lot of fun.

Now this is my own thinking but if anybody has the brisbane and i think i sore it in the SMH weekend job page
    that Virgin wants to take on arabic speaking cabin crew unless some one build a new runway on top of the bankstown area in sydney and virgin wants to fly brisbane to bankstown services (not for profit) i think the new Virgin boss wants to PLAY ball with the likes of EK and may want to op a few flights to DXB,AUH in UAE thats sounds like fun as well. As a flyer in the past few years you don't go and get a product you don't need in this case (arabic specking cabin crew) unless you are going to use them thats how i do business.
    Well Sports fans let us all put 2 cents in and try and make a doller out of this.
    all the best VBA converts
    c747

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.