QAN 0.24% $6.33 qantas airways limited

qantas versus virgin, page-11

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Aimone

I think you need a reality check
    Posting adnausium won't put bums on seats in business class
    Especially if they don't even have it

There credit re rating is a result of there financial performance and at the end of the day the buck stops with the Performance of the board and CEO

You can bleat and moan abt union inflexibility but if the management can't work with there staff then you can change half a dozen managers or 30000 staff.- what would you prefer.?

I personally don't think any union in QF is strong or inflexible
    -
    The pilots got hauled off to FWA for wearing red ties and making PA's .
    So can't see a lot of love lost there

I haven't seen any meaningful management changes except slash the product,slash the staff,slash the routes and blame every one else for a diminishing market share

Can I ask why QF have to play hard ball with the public?
    - maybe throw a few more shutdowns out there?

Unprofitable services?
    - you mean the jetstar japan ,Asia and Vietnam sagas?
    Maybe return them to profitability with some new dream liners ? 65 of them
    While those old favorites the 767's RR do the deed trundling up and down the coast burning 10% more gas while the crappy seats don't recline and the entertainment system carks it again during the lunch time meal of meat pies?

Maybe they can really clean up with code sharing as you suggest
    Like they do now with jetstar. Except cancell the QF full service flight and dump those scumbag passengers on jetstar to wine and dine at twice the price as that bogan sitting next to them.
    Hell let them even use the Qantas lounge in there bordies

Maybe code share out some more to emirates. After all,of there 85 services per week to OZ we wouldn't want to actually fly even one service in our own right to take them on.
    And Geez can't see how CX does that HKG CNS service daily in that airbus after AO couldn't make it work with that ol clunker the 767

But hell blame those unions and the government and why not the traveling public at the same time because after all it's all there fault RED Q didn't take over the world,lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.33
Change
-0.015(0.24%)
Mkt cap ! $10.30B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.32 $6.34 $6.27 $8.449M 1.341M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 39054 $6.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.33 38651 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.