BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

Chandlerbayou,I have cut and pasted your post of 5th July to the...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Chandlerbayou,

I have cut and pasted your post of 5th July to the end of this post and would like to say that you have it TOTALLY WRONG. I dont usually like to say too much on Hotcopper because I pay very good money for research and for that reason rarely pass my knowledge on BUT THIS TIME I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING to set the records straight:

If you had even a remote understanding of what NMS does, then you would know that Neptune does not provide any of the services (with the exception of diving) named in your post. Neptune is not, and has never sought to be a construction or EPIC company. Neptune provides services to these companies, therefore, the $150m in tenders, is related to services in support of both the civil and subsea construction components of the Gorgon project. They have, via several different forums stated that they are currently executing diving works related to civil works around Barrow Island, of which I believe the scope has been expanded, have bid on the fabrication of various subsea components, (not listed below), plus additional diving and survey works related to some of the below work scopes. That is where you get your $150m.

Regards
    NAVYGULF

YOU SAID ON 5th July which is totally misleading:

What contract would you be referring to regarding Gorgon that would be worth 150 Mill?

The shallow and deepwater pipelay went to Allseas
    The Scarp and rockdumping went to Van Ord ( I think)
    The HDD went to AJ Lucas who awarded the diving to Caldive
    The Heavy Lift went to Heerema
    The LNG Jetty went to Saipem/Leighton
    Domgas is between Clough and McDermott

So whats left that is worth 150 Mill that would be in any way related to Neptune and the services they offer?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.