i'll preface my view by stating that i wasn't fussed if aust got...

1. 8,506 Posts.

i'll preface my view by stating that i wasn't fussed if aust got the gig or not

having said that, it's clear that deep pockets for bribery and who can scratch each others backs with non transparent insider deals appear the main criteria for voting and don't believe what crooked delegates promise you leading up to it

answer me this: out of the bids for the 2 WC's, how does 3 countries (aust, england and USA) with superior logistics to the likes of qatar, get a measly 6 votes between them? - even the korea/japan bid got just as many votes alone, but apparently, a possible war scenarios between nth & sth korea is just a possible glitch that i'm sure that fifa would be on top of - lol

going by another piece of 'logic', why doesn't all the olympic sports cough up their own monies to gain their prize as host?

whether one likes it or not, 'soccer' is the only true world football code - i like watching my other footy codes just as much, but prefer not to be some inward looking incestual hillbillie who can't see past his own scented borders

there is more money in the game globally than any other sport, by a country mile - however i don't believe that country's should have to spend so many millions on bids when a specific criteria should be strictly adhered to

i hope to see a huge uproar over fifa's falacious arguments on how they come to a decision - in all walks of life, those in power for too long always gain a culture of sycophants and corrupted officials - with any luck, a changing of the guard will ensue

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.