QBE 2.66% $17.57 qbe insurance group limited

re: QBE 4 munch munch, I remember U pushing this the other...

1. 1,257 Posts.
    re: QBE 4 munch munch, I remember U pushing this the other way.

>>>>>

Subject qbe - QBE!!! be careful ( 50 reads - 2 replies )
    Posted 30/04/02 14:20
    Member sandune

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    beware of a barking DOG ,which is every broker putting a buy on it & the old multi millionare director spending his beer money in buying shares which is more then likely a loan back to directors from the company ,being in a insurance stock is crazy in this time of the economic clock QBE reminds me of CPU back 6 months ago ,give credit to nickoo & myself we called it right for months on CPU, now i will put my view on QBE be carefull it smells!

Voluntary Disclosure: No Position Short Term Rating: No View Long Term Rating: No View

Subject qbe - re: QBE!!! be careful ( 31 reads - 0 replies )
    Posted 30/04/02 14:26
    Member munch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'll have to disagree with you on this one.

QBE has an excellent management team that have consistantly worked against the insurance cycle to add value. It's reputation has been tainted due to recent insurance collapses and the world trade centre disaster.

That's the nature of the business and share prices follow these disasters. But QBE has now become a stronger company with premiums on the increase, recent capital raisings and a review of reinsurance contracts. I wouldn't be surprised if we see QBE trading close to $10 in a years time.

<<<<

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.57
Change
-0.480(2.66%)
Mkt cap ! $26.39B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.03 $18.04 $17.54 $59.80M 3.389M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12024 $17.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.58 1078 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.