QBE 0.95% $16.93 qbe insurance group limited

Hi GlennYou know what I think Kiwiboy. To repeat, it is this -...

1. 1,812 Posts.
    Hi Glenn
    You know what I think Kiwiboy. To repeat, it is this - if Alpha made ten predictions based on chart analysis in July then he likely got five right and five wrong.

Thats almost irrelevant to trading (and not talking about investing)..... as I can show you a system which "predicts" with a successrate of less than 40%, but can return in excess of 50% per annum. Its all about money management, and setting stops.

The chart provided wasn't about predicting what was "going" to happen, but rather illustrating what "was happening" at that time and that the charts didnt give any confidence to holding a position, or entering a long position.

I agree with Ocker, long term type QBE holders should hold on. That is what I am doing. Between now and their next annual report for YE Dec 2002 there will be lots of scares and rumours. I don't expect share price to have much strength until that report early next year.

Thats cool ... if we all agreed then it wolud be a boring place ... I just believe that the share price is an indication of the markets (which is made up of everyone) perception of a stock

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.93
Change
0.160(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $25.43B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.98 $17.02 $16.86 $40.08M 2.364M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17653 $16.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.93 19388 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.