Andrew re: QBE put warrant opinions...... G'day Andrew,What a...

1. 4,086 Posts.
    Andrew re: QBE put warrant opinions...... G'day Andrew,

What a pleasure to see your name pop up again. As you may have noticed the forum is going through one of those phases where it has degenerated into a kindergarten schoolyard or an "old wives club". (I don't excuse myself from some of the blame)

Reading what you say I think reinforces something that we have stumbled across time and time again in our discussions. That is.

1. The system must be simple. We continually get tempted to add "just one more" indicator to make our system "more sensitive" or for confirmation. All sorts of strange systems can be jury-rugged together that appear to work over a period of time but without exception they eventually seem to fail. Of course, usually we do not accept that they have failed - we just add another level of complexity to it ("fine tuning"). Personally, I continually come back to MMAs (a la MINOTAUR) with the addition of volume watching as you move further from the blue chips. Nothing new here, just pointing out that whichever TA path I follow I always manage to navigate myself back to here.

2. Stick to the system. And the system must be such that it is possible to do that. I am realising that money management is an important part of that. If you run out of money you are out of the game. Nuff said.

Andrew, pleased to hear that you are bullish xao. I agree but do not have the required level of faith in my own "global" understanding of these things. I do note that many on HC are more bearish xao.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.