Not quite. FDA were incredulous of the results on the initial...

1. 2,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Not quite. FDA were incredulous of the results on the initial submission in 2019. Qbiotics had to make further dubmissions to verify that indeed the results were as reported. Supposedly now in late stage of assessment and Qbiotics looking to market in US in December 2020.

$15 seems conservative in my view. Some will remark on my enthusiasm for sure. Lol.

I pay little regard to talk of synergy with other drugs or even additive effects. TT can do the job all by itself with some remarkable unheard beneficial consequences eg. wound healing/ repair. To me its just corporate PR spin.

There is a new term they are using to describe the application of TT to diverse tumour types...tumour agnostic. Like that. The collaboration with Francis Crick Institue further investigating mode of action might be key to even more applications

Have come across a publication on prelimibary treatment on fifferent aggressive cancers on horses. Again although regime has necessarily changed results were great, complete recovery.

A lot in the pipeline, in addition to TT And wound healing. The next 12 months will be very revealing. Just imagine the very real possibility of the TT/ Keytruda combo coming through
    just my opinion with some enthusiasm
    Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.