It was good to hear a more detailed explanation of the failed...

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    It was good to hear a more detailed explanation of the failed combination trial regarding patient recruitment. It was definitely brushed over previously.
    Additionally, they said that the people who were conducting the monotherapy melanoma trial didn't follow the correct procedure, and that's what caused the adverse event. It was good to be provided more detailed explanations. They have to remember that we aren't privy to the day to day goings on behind closed doors.
    Patient recruitment for the 2 active TT trials seems to be much better than previous trials, hallelujah.
    I think the lack of talk about wound healing is related to how much money they have to spend, i.e., there isn't enough cash to move ahead with TT and wound healing both at 100% before IPO.
    To me, the appeal of the wound healing treatment in the way it is applied and the lack of other options for patients with severe wounds is very compelling. Hopefully the large pharma companies agree, and provide support for later trials.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.