Qbiotics, page-116

1. 685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    When i first read that they were considering another investment round, i was thinking the same...more dilution.
    Obviously the extent of dilution depends on how much they look to raise.
    If it is $20M then another 20M shares does not dilute us too much - i've assumed that they will raise at $1 (minimum) considering that is the asking SP at the moment.
    The plans for the raised money will likely be to develop more products as stated in the annual report. "The board sees significant potential to further expand product development and maximise shareholder value".
    I do like their thinking here, the more products the more revenue and less need for future raisings/dilution down the track.

Covid has had an impact on testing and approvals which has seen some of their estimated timelines for products and approvals not being met.
    The 2019 AGM Presentation indicated an IPO by 2022 with a MC of $500M which will equate to $1.25 SP.
    Firstly i don't think we will be ready for IPO by 2022 - it is only 18 months away.
    Secondly when we do list i am hoping that the IPO SP price is at least $2. As i mentioned earlier, Qbiotics shares are currently for sale between $1 - $1.15.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.