Cochlear remains a proudly owned and operated Aussie company,...

1. 2,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19

Cochlear remains a proudly owned and operated Aussie company, despite having listed an age ago (relatively speaking) on the ASX. Its not a coincidence that Holliday-Smith,etc from Cochlear are on board on Qbiotics. Their intention is to keep it Australian, employing Australians and adding to the wealth of Australia, as they have steadfastly maintained. They have products that have outcomes that need to be 'seen to be believed'. Not just TT. Apart from the human applications, there is the incredible wound healing drug, there is an ant-inflammatory and antibiotics to come. And if the results to date on TT are anything to go by, they will likely deliver in a big way, Victoria Gordon has indicated that Stelfonta alone a potential blockbuster vet drug worth in excess of 100 mill a year. You can begin your P/E forecasts based on that in a year or two when it eventually lists, on the ASX.
    As a scientist myself (chemistry/ biochemistry) I can only say that their trial results to date are scarcely believable, preposterous. Which is how the FDA responded to the initial submission. My only qualm is that the FDA is a law unto itself, and in my view beholden, in league with Big Pharma. Perhaps the collaboration with Merck etc will help the cause.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.