CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Well where does one begin with that discordant verbiage? A...

1. 1,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well where does one begin with that discordant verbiage?

A simple rebuttal might suffice I suppose?

1. Abbott can not go, "light" on decision making in, "Commonwealth Regulation".
    Are you referring to legislation or regulation?
    (a) Generally, the executive arm of government makes and implements regulation and this is delegated to the executive by the Parliament. This is called delegated legislation. Delegated legislation must authorised by an Act and presented to both Houses of the Parliament.
    (b) The Parliament makes legislation (hence the doctrine of the separation of powers). Abbott, as Prime Minister, is a part of the parliament. This stuff is primary school level social studies / civics.

"... pulling in development decision making on Commonwealth Regulation"

Only one word is required for that sentence, inchoate.

2. I used the Mineral Resources Act 1989 (Qld) as an example of the hierarchy of the law. I made no comment on any legislative amendments within that specific Act and how it might apply to QBL. Irrespective, the provisions of that Act still exist although they are now to be found in a different Act.

And it might be helpful for you to know that misread is not written as, "miss read" (sic).

I feel like I am back in law school - some basic law + basic grammar. Honestly, some of this is pretty basic knowledge but happy to help out.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.