QBL and FAR are both excellent speccies

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey guys,

It is quite weird to see 2 stocks that you own and follow get mixed up with posters fighting each other, each trying to prove that one of these 2 completely different stocks is better than the other.

I proudly own both FAR and QBL. They, along with NSL, constitute the speculative portion of my portfolio. I admit that the share prices of these 3 stocks are in distress right now, each for its own reasons, nevertheless, as far as speculation goes, I think these 3 stocks offer great upside if all goes to plan.

Each of these stocks has its own issues, FAR has been oversold even after they found oil twice in a row. It also has a lot of shares on issue. However, they are probably sitting on one of the biggest oil discoveries of 2014, so the future is definitely bright if all goes to plan. Obviously there are lots of risks, and no stock is perfect, because no perfect stock falls under the speculative (high risk high reward) investment category, as you all know.

QBL have a lot of underlying issues, such as the June pump and dump, the eternal suspension of trading, the fact that the inferred resource has some question marks over it, and the fact that many people believe that the management is telling us what we want to hear, not the truth... I understand all that, and I, like many holders, choose to trust the management and believe that the resource will be upgraded to an indicated resource, and I am convinced that if it all works out then the low opex and capex nature of the process will provide all holders with great wealth. You can argue that I am dreaming, and that the chances are one in a quadrillion, but i am sure that neither the downrampers nor the uprampers know for a fact what the new drilling results are. And all anyone can do is wait for the news and hope for the best.

NSL have the iron and is now ready to sell, but the first sales are really taking forever and the share price has taken a considerable beating for that. But it will eventually sell its iron, and the future looks bright as well. (sorry for talking about a stock that not everyone might be interested in)

There are many very respected posters that are getting into unnecessary personal arguments. Aqua is one of the best and most informative posters on FAR threads, and I read all of his posts. RR has a weird way of making me feel excited about QBL when I feel frustrated for any reason. The examples are countless and there are a lot of posters that post informative stuff, even reality checks sometimes.. And I would appreciate it if everyone could stick to discussing stocks and spreading positivity around HC in the hopes that we will all be insanely rich and laugh at how we used to argue on here that any of these companies had a chance of failure.

To a future filled with success for all holders.

Cheers
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.