QBL and FAR are both excellent speccies, page-26

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thank you everyone for this discussion, I am happy that no posts got moderated as they really make following a conversation a bit tiresome.

Thank you nihilism for your concern. I'm doing fine with my positions as I bought FAR way back when it was 4c worth, so I'm still in the green. I also bought QBL before the pump, but didn't sell when it went to 7c in June (silly me) or when it went to 4 cents just before suspension. I'm averaged in around 3.2c so mildly in the red, but can be easily recovered with good news. As you can see I'm not a trader (which has been working against me in the past couple of months). As for NSL, I am in the red, and I doubt the existence of any long term holder who's in the green. But I do believe the issues are temporary as they are producers now, but struggling with selling their product, which is a problem that both QBL and FAR won't be facing for at least a couple of years if not more. The point is that each stage of becoming a mature company entails a lot of bumps, and they key is ride these bumps and not to Invest any money you can't afford to lose. I love the high risk/high reward stocks. They make you feel alive when things line up perfectly.

I appreciate the cynical views that people have for both FAR and QBL. And I enjoyed all the constructive arguments from everyone involved. The down ramping is always annoying, especially when the holder is anxiously waiting for something to happen with his stock. However, without reality checks from a few esteemed posters, the threads will become too rosy for anyone's taste!

Aqua, I understand your frustration. As a follower of both companies I have noticed that RR is too excited about QBL and too negative about FAR. He is a unique character and his posts on QBL make me smile (mega boom imminent!) while his posts on FAR make me frown (wildcat driller, offshore, 40 million every quarter,...). It is very annoying when such negative posts keep re-appearing without any proof or any rational argument. On QBL we have IronJack who does a similar thing with a Gap that needs to be filled on his charts, getting the SP down to 1.4c, and he has been making this call since last July!

I do encourage people to try and stick to the facts when they pose any arguments. And when you feel that other posters are getting annoyed by your negative comments on a stock that they own and you don't, then the nice thing to do would be to stop posting on their boards. But not everyone likes to play nice here! Hehe

Cheers
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.