CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi all of you, we got very intresting news with the latest...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Hi all of you, we got very intresting news with the latest announcement. Still, we have not seen much response from market yet. What I like is managements explanation of the deals, on there QBL media at Facebook. In all investing there is risk - and possible reward. As far as I can evaluate the deals who went down, they are strategic a great move. However, they also cost a lot of money and it will take some time to get them pay off. So, we need 2 things to get the stock price moving upwards - the announcement itself is a good (most important!) first step, yet is has to be followed up with increasing revenue and marketing. It`s all about connecting the dots… a tiny miner in Australia with a intrest in Medical marijuana/hemp is no guarantee to impress the (Australian/international) MMJ/hemp/bauxite market. I ask for a participation of the other on-line sites outside the country.

They are 2 and free to join (limited membership), a way to tell the 2 main on-line international Investor Communities about this amazing story we follow and support. This setup has a golden position to create several more millionaires. Togheter these sites have about 725 000 members around the world - waiting to hear and learn about the QBL/MCL.
    Pennystocks are a important part on these sites, though they have a big variety of stocks. QBL has not said anything about a namechange, the Australian stockmarket is a bit "down under" the North-american and European Investors radar, just to point out there is a opportunities to show the rest of the world what is happening with QBL and it`s different global partners. Could we get a part of mainly US and canadian MMJ/hemp/bauxite Investors to find out about us, all holders as well as new QBL Investors would gain on this. So, get your shit togheter and put in some miles ! Become a winner and take those steps you can to protect your investment - togheter we stand and grow, divided we fall and loose. It`s your choice and opportunity to let your voice be heard and take destiny in your own hands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.