CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

This forum has been an interesting one today, almost as much as...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    This forum has been an interesting one today, almost as much as the stock itself.
    Congratulations to the holders that bought before the rise and either made a killing or held strong for the future. I feel for the people who bought high, was ready for another QBL pump and dump and unfortunately it was a good one. None the less, for me a 44% rise in one day seems like a pretty dam good day.
    Seems like a lot of non holders are suddenly concerned about the money and welfare of other posters in here, and I struggle to believe their intentions are genuine... Through all the downramping there has been some informative posts about the company and their rather dark history, but to me it falls back on the simple fact that if you believe the company will flourish, based on your own research and promising Ann's in an exciting and new industry that will no doubt become massive, then don't be too worried about the pump and dump. Probably the most classic post I saw from today was someone (can't quite remember it so don't quote me) calling people who didn't sell on open greedy? Im sure you'd have to be able to tell the difference between a day/short term trader and a long term investor that isn't concerned with a few cents fluctuations, and resorting to calling the LT's greedy doesn't make much sense to me.
    Certainly been an interesting day and Im sure the week will prove to be even more interesting, goodluck to all SH's and others who have taken profits.
    None of this is my advice, just an opinion of a relatively novice investor.
    BP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.