CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

As I see it the only funding they have to seek out is funding...

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    As I see it the only funding they have to seek out is funding for the bauxite deposit.....

The cannabis investments will fund themselves....
    AEB for example is revenue positive...not an impressive amount as yet but expected to build up over 2018 (see analysts AEB report)

Kidman Kdr with its Lithium deposit had the same problem....where was the cash going to come from...then they did the deal and a big overseas company jumped in for a piece of the pie......from memory...they pulled off a $110million dollars JV deal...out of the blue.......

So maybe...if the bauxite deposit is attractive enough to a foreign company then a JV cash injection may appear....out of the blue.....after all QBL is already having discussions with overseas interests......and thats public knowledge.....not too hard a job to pull off when the deposit starts 0.6m below the surface and is close to port ,rail and road infrastructure.....check out their reports it shows where they are all located

Ultimately ...do in depth research and don't always focus on some past mistakes of others ,many of which were the result of changing global economic conditions ,at those times

ps

Basileus mention an old loan made by QBL
    "And while you're waiting for this thing to "go to the moon" you might spend some time checking out the 'impaired loan' (interest free) of $1,200,000 to Volcan. From memory this was a loan approved by the Board of QBL to Volcan.

I seem to recall that some of the Volcan Directors were also Directors in QBL - sort of a $1.2 million dollar loan to family members thingy.

Pnina and Sholom Feldman - still in Director roles ... makes one wonder.

This was posted in 2013."

I just checked the ASIC register and it states that
    Volcan Australia Corporation PTY LTD is still registered
    SO IT HASN'T done a runner.

ACN. 131553341. ABN. 70131553341
    EXTRACT
    https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/R...chRegisters.jspx?_adf.ctrl-state=km3gg39fh_18
    Name: VOLCAN AUSTRALIA CORPORATION PTY LTD
    1 ACN: 131 553 341
    2 ABN: 70 131 553 341(External Link)
    3 Registration date: 11/06/2008
    4 Next review date: 11/06/2018
    6 Status: Registered
    7 Type: Australian Proprietary Company, Limited By Shares
    8 Locality of registered office: BONDI NSW 2026
    9 Regulator: Australian Securities & Investments Commission

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.