CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

QBL EGM - Expression of interest., page-212

1. 987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Sorry, I have no idea what that article relates to? I have done a reasonable amount of research and comfortable with my level of exposure, but I don't pretend that I know everything so could you please explain how an incident in 2013 at surfside beach can be referred to as "Now This" and how it is QBL's fault? Please excuse my ignorance if it is self evident and obvious!

As for wanting an EGM, isn't there an AGM due soon? BTW, I won't be attending. I don't have a large holding but this is a spec stock and I kind of like 'expansive' or 'descriptive' anns, I think a positive spin is much better than a neutral or negative one so long as it is not an outright lie. Sure, there are other stocks I could have invested in and made money with, many others that I could have done worse with....hmmm actually nearly half of my portfolio is red in varying degrees ATM and QBL is not the worst.

I like Neil's role, we are not forced to read the Q and A thread and I for one would like it to continue. There are some amazing researchers on HC, I await with bated breath for the next installment in the 'corporate compliance' saga - I am sure that the angle of the QBL driveway is 22 degrees which is against council ordinance 13B that says anyone with a green letterbox cannot exceed 21 degrees on a south facing driveway if said property does not have a bergonia in the back yard.....

Something like that....I am sure the ASX will investigate why they were allowed to list in the first place...

Oops, I allowed my brain to wonder off again, sorry about that!

Its a speccy, tiny market cap in a relatively new industry (Well, legally new LOL)

I have invested an amount that I can afford to 'lose', but at this stage I don't get the feeling that I will lose my dough and willing to be in the back seat to see where the ride takes me. I gather that you have a substantial amount tied up and you are sweating on being green in a very short time? I hope you manage to recoup your investment, I really do. I want to as well of course but if it takes another 2 days that is OK by me. (Ok, even 2 years but believe it will be sooner) Not sure your EGM can force it to happen faster, even if you get appointed as an 'independent' board member you would then become constrained by the same rules the existing board have to abide by. I am still willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, especially with the driveway compliance and probably childishly believe that all will become clear in time

All in my own opinion, of course Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.