CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Thanks @Ballsup, i guess its similar in Australia regarding the...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Thanks @Ballsup, i guess its similar in Australia regarding the need to have a prescription for certain medications.

Regarding the EGM (thread topic ), i don't personally feel the need to call one as i understand that this is a new industry, there is a very complicated merger going on, things take time and I'm here for the long term. The dragging up of various news articles and what directors did or didn't do from a decade ago is blatant in its intent.

I'm not suggesting that QBL nor the directors are prefect and all is rosy and shiny, just that I'm content to see what unfolds, especially when we start to see the Medicinal and Recreational markets merge as they have in the US. This may be 5-10 years away, who knows but its coming and Australians are waiting patiently for this to happen.

The rec. market is the medicinal market is the rec market. Its "same same" once you can visit a dispensary without a prescription. Automatic weapon toting security guards on the roofs of some dispensaries i visited are a clear sign of how much money goes through these businesses on a daily basis.....unfathomable.

If an EGM is called well then that's great and i have no issue with it. I'm sure many here want some closure and answers to their questions and shareholders have a right, providing the info isn't sensitive.

From what ive seen in here though over the past few months, it doesn't matter if QBL gave everyone a hunk of gold, there are those here who will cleverly pick the eyes out of it until holders simply see their gold as dust.

AIMHO, Good Luck and all that Jazz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.