CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

QBL EGM - Expression of interest., page-75

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    Thank you @Basileus. Please see the following response.

You have been invited on several occasions since January to contact the office and speak to Sholom Feldman directly. You told us that you called once in January and didn't try again. We once again invited you to contact the office of which you seemed to acknowledge the logic in my response and understood the reason. So, we are wondering why you are now hesitant, once again, to initiate contact. Please see below.

My response to your series of questions Post #33613717, and I quote: "Bas, I will certainly put this through to the management. You have asked some important questions.

As to receiving an answer, please remember that this is an anonymous forum where members have pseudonyms, not real names. This is why management invited you to direct your questions through personal contact the last time. As my role is to also watch out for QBL's shareholders, I am not sure that shareholders would be happy with the company dealing with these type questions, as relevant as they may be to you and a few others, on this anonymous platform. More suited for an AGM or direct personal contact with the company. If you do decide to speak to the management directly you are free to relay your answers back to the forum. But I will forward your post to management as requested."

You reply.. Post #33613984 , and I quote, "Morning Neil - thank you for agreeing to do that.

You make some relevant points in your reply particularly, "... [M]ore suited for an AGM or direct personal contact with the company."

That thought did cross my mind as I was writing the questions and it is fair comment on your part. AGM minutes would be public anyway.

I think that whether the questions are posed by a shareholder or otherwise, the fact is, QBL is a public company and this might be part of my 'due diligence' before becoming a holder. It's also known as research around HC. "

Also in Post #33631474 and I quote, Paragraphs 5,6 & 7 you replied:

"As I noted earlier - perhaps these are questions for an AGM. Irrespective, AGM minutes are public documents anyway so I difficulty understanding how answering these questions publicly is an insurmountable hurdle?

I will consider calling Shalom and see what answers I can obtain. I do appreciate the opportunity.

I will share that information with the forum and I will advise Shalom of that fact prior to commencing a discussion."

Continuing...
    Bas, you seemed happy to pursue this course of action with the company and then help the members by replying to the forum. What has changed? Once again, we extend that personal invitation for you to contact Sholom. he is very happy to assist you with some of your technical questions. The company invitation remains open to you.

Regarding types of Questions, we can answer in these Q & A's...
    There are certain questions that can be answered on this forum that are classified public knowledge related directly to announcements we release on the ASX market, equally, as there are a range of questions related to documents that are in the public domain (but not in our announcements) that we will not answer on an anonymous chat forum. Bas, your questions fall under Category 2.

The recent agreement we have with Hot Copper administration, and what we have relayed to the forum states clearly that the Q & A's will relate to Price Sensitive Market Announcements only. We will also, on occasions, as we have been doing, when we see a "potentially" misleading/or inaccurate post, the company reserves the right to post a response for clarification to help our shareholders and interested parties.

In relation to other questions that posters have, that do not relate to Price Sensitive Announcements they are free to contact the office. If they wish to post any responses here that will be up to them. We, of course, for the courtesy of our shareholders and as part of our due diligence, will check the replies to make sure they are accurate. So far, on the whole, people have been respectful when posting email responses from QBL. We thank all the members for respecting this service.

Neil1959
    HC QBL company rep
    Queensland Bauxite Limited

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.