CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

QBL EGM - Expression of interest., page-80

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1884
    Incorrect conclusion in my opinion.

Saying what might happen is not advising anyone to buy or sell. It is merely my opinion on what may result on the resumption of trading. I have no control over that. The stock will open and it will either decline or appreciate. I think it will decline because this suspension has eroded confidence - hence my comment. This is not a new phenomenon. If the announcement is as positive as some around here imagine then it will appreciate. Either way - I have said nothing about buying or selling.

I am not sure how you have extrapolated that perspective from my comment.

In any event, if anyone were to promote buying or a selling (which they should not be doing on HC) - there's no point because that can not happen while QBL is in suspension. Mute point.

I appreciate that there are few posters rushing to tag me and find error and duplicity in my views. Some are desperate enough to make it up (that awfully poor straw man argument earlier today was one example). I don't mind being found to be in error. However, to those who would seek to misrepresent my views - perhaps they might comprehend the comments as they are written as opposed to what they want to read.

"It's all there in black and white."

Yes it is but as usual it has been misinterpreted and or misapplied.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Basileus: 16/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.