CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

QBL EGM - Expression of interest., page-81

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1884
    Neil - I fail to see the purpose of your post. Maybe, it was an attempt to regain some 'balance' following a moderated post? I'm not sure. But ... it matters not.

However, your persistence with urging me to call the company is curious.

You have pitched this into a paradigm of, "... if he calls he will know" and "... if he doesn't call well his credibility is shot".

Do you believe that the veracity of my points rests solely upon whether I call Shalom or not? Many around here are following that line but my question is do you think that?

"Bas, your questions fall under Category 2."

I thought they might!

"Bas, you seemed happy to pursue this course of action with the company and then help the members by replying to the forum."

Is that not the exact job you do for QBL?

"There are certain questions that can be answered on this forum that are classified public knowledge related directly to announcements"

The questions I asked around QBL Corporate Governance earlier today came directly from the QBL website - is that not public enough to included in your category of questions that can be answered via HC?

This is very confusing. The rules of engagement are being made on the run in my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.